How To Be Good At Life?
Living a good life depends on what matters to you. Take some time out and define your values, priorities, and goals for life. Here is the list have, which I read few years back which still sticks with me:
- Stand up for something.
- Remember family comes first.
- Know that you are not your job.
- Find a mentor.
- Mentor someone.
- Slow down and take it all in.
- Don’t be afraid to let loose.
- Let people know you (and if they don’t like you — it’s their loss.)
- Don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Make mistakes. Learn from them and do things better.
- Realize that you do not have all the answers.
- Treat people with respect.
- Say Thank You along the way.
- Have some fun.
- Keep breathing.
The best way to get good life is by improving yourself. Focus first on improving yourself, and see what you’re doing right and what you’re doing wrong. Introspection is the key. And try to move on from the things that hurt you. Learn to ignore people who make you feel bad. They doesn’t matter much, anyways. We meet so many people in our life and we can’t cling on to all of them for our whole life. Moving on with the things is very important.
Do what you like. Life is too short to care about others. Make yourself happy.